Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life without Internet !!

Suppose your operating system suddenly crash down during work or their comes electricity problem and you are to be informed that it will be ok after two days, then what will be your response towards it or how will the time be passed.

Think for a while you will disconnect from your friends and other relatives, can you stay in the life without Facebook, Twitter, and Msn or Yahoo messenger? And will you survive in the Dark Age having no mobile phone or internet services.

But today when I use facebook and meet my friends their, by keeping an eye on my activities my mom says that I am just wasting my time by sitting at home, she advice me to get out of a room share, joy and cheer with your friends in the real life socially as they did in the past.

But then I say I am in contact with my friends socially but via internet, in the online world, reading my friends online status, profiles, what is going in their lives, their views about life and wishing them birthday’s on the exact eleventh hour.

I check my profile ten times a day whether my friends had uploaded her birthday and Farewell photos and how he/she looks in nasty wears & styli facial makeups.

I will also Miss Twitter, as I am used to check my daily wall updates about friends, celebrities and specially Emma Watson coming new movie and upcoming Hollywood trailers, and will receive thousands of comments about videos and short text posts what I wrote on my profile walls.

It will totally end up my life, if I ever lose my internet connection and when my friend ask me for the shopping or I want a new cell phone then how will I move for these steps as I didn’t know which style and trends of cell phones coming new in the market and how will I get know about the coming arrivals of garments and new trendy fashions without Internet.

So in short internet is as involved in my life as the need of electricity to run a machine or the need of blood to my heart.

Now if any of my enemy wants to end me in life, he/she needs to, just disconnect my online connection with the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely internet is basic necessity for us now a days. we can't live without it.

App Development said...

Oh my...I would perish without internet! The other day my husband asked me how much I loved him, and I replied, "I love you so much that if I had to pick between you and a working internet connection, I'd probably pick you."